Conexia Aviation is unparalleled.
A highly personalized exclusive experience.
The Needs Assessment Process.
To guarantee maximum value for our members, we assess your individual needs and tailor a program and aircraft focused on your unique travel requirements. This solution is flexible and can be readjusted if your needs change over time.
A Conexia expert will work with you, one-on-one, assessing your unique travel requirements based on the following guidelines:
- Anchor airport/city
- How many hours do you or those affiliated with you fly per year
- How many travelers travel with you or on your behalf
- How often are you required to travel at the last minute
- Are your travel dates and times flexible
- Is the concept of sharing flights with other Conexia members interesting to you
- What is your annual air travel budget
- What are your top flight destinations
Different Ways To Fly
Conexia Aviation members are offered four (4) distinct seat-based ways to fly that offer different levels of flexibility and empty seat responsibilities. This allows our members to share flights together anonymously and in complete confidentiality.
2. Book seats on a flight that has been shared by another member.
Ideal for flexible travelers not needing the liberty to organize flights at specific dates/times. Flights organized by members who have decided to share available extra seats on flight are available anonymously to all Conexia members.
Collaborative Flight Platform
The Conexia Aviation model operates on our state of-the-art web-based Collaborative Flight Platform, which centralizes all member operations for smooth, worry-free service to ensure that members and their passengers benefit from:
- Anonymous member interactivity
- Flight organizing
- Flight Searching (External Flights, Conexia Empty Flights and Conexia Loop)
- Seamless flight sharing throughout the Conexia network
- Sale/purchase of unused Seat/Hours
- Automatic flight cost (Seat/Hours)
- Anywhere, anytime secure access